Search Engines are the number one way users are going to find your website.
Not only is search traffic targeted, it can easily be converted into leads/sales as search engines are perceived to be credible third party sources of information.
Search engine optimization is the act of making website content more search engine friendly to make it rank higher. Our tmSEO™ service will research your keywords and optimize your site (if powered by the tmSuite™) and based on the most searched keywords in your industry drive relevant traffic to your site via the major search engines and directories, resulting in new sales for your business.
Each site powered by our tmLiveContent™ contains a Meta-tag editor, which allows the site administrator to instantly add/edit meta-tags and key-words to support increased Search Engine Optimization. But are you using the right key words? What are your competitors using? Were the right key words 3 months ago still the right key words to earn you top ranking today? We can help you answer these questions!
Which is right for you? Learn more about these services - contact us!
Still not sure that your business needs SEO Services? Read below:
According to a Forrester Research Media Field Study, “Attracting a loyal audience to your web site is best achieved through top search site listings.”
Here are just a few of the results from this and other studies:
- Each day, 200 million search queries are entered at search sites worldwide
- 93% of consumers worldwide use search engines to find web sites (Forrester Research)
- 1 of 3 Americans visit a search site daily (May 2001 Internet Ratings Report from Nielsen/NetRatings)
- 80% of all Internet user sessions begin at a search site (Search Engine Watch)
- 85% of qualified Internet traffic is driven through search engines (Georgia Institute of Technology Survey)
- 75% of those surveyed said their main vehicle for traversing the web were search sites (RealNames survey)
- 66% of online marketers mention using search-engine positioning as a way to drive traffic to their sites
- Over 73% of people who bought online found the site via a search engine.